Gemini is considered as the next generation exchange and is the only US based exchange which is fully-licensed. The exchange allows individuals and institutional clients to buy, sell and store digital assets. The exchange was discovered in 2014 with the main aim to create a world-class digital asset exchange.
The company started creating a Cryptocurrency trading system for the institutional investor, also the exchange has its own mobile trading application. It is also one of the best and secure trading platform exchanges we have in the market. The exchange supports coins like Ethereum,
Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Zcash, Gemini Dolla , DGD, etc.
How this exchange works?
It is a centralized exchange that allows both newcomers and advanced traders to trade. It has a unique trading interface that is especially created for a professional trader. Most of the times, the basic order takes a high jump beyond the basic market, before the introduction of trading on real exchange, users get the time to practice trading on Gemini sandbox. To do practice on sandbox, you have to sign up and do the process of email and SMS verification. Every user gets 100,000 USD, 1,000 BTC and 20,000 ETH to play with. Call on Gemini helpline number which is functional all the time for assistance and makes sure you can avail all quality solutions in no time.
Is trading on Gemini safe?
If we talk about the security measures, the Gemini exchange is known for its safety and security. It comes under those cryptos that offer the institutional level of custody services for the crypto assets. Among all the assets, high proportion is stored in offline wallet in a clod wallet for the purpose of safety. At present, the exchange serves its services in countries like United States, Canada, South Korea, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom. Go through the features that make safe to trade on Gemini:
- The exchange holds private keys in a cold storage location along with Government-level security standards.
- It is the first exchange to pass SOC 2 security standards.
- All the funds deposited in the exchange are protected by FDIC insurance.
- The exchange has multi-signature identification that makes it hard for hackers to take access to your assets.
Go through the advantages and disadvantages of Gemini
- Talking about the pros of Gemini, it is a fully-licensed crypto exchange and has low fees. It also supports secure exchange and has multi-currency wallet. Along with that, it has strong institutional features and custody services.
- Talking about the cons of Gemini, the first would be it has no margin trading and always keep users private keys. Also, it has fewer coins for trading.
For availing more information about the exchange, call on Gemini support number which is functional all the time. Talk to the team who is always there to assist you. The team of skilled experts is always there to support you and makes sure you get rid of every error.