If you are looking forward to transferring your bitcoin from Coinbase to Binance, then you’ve come across the right spot.
Coinbase is a platform which facilitates the trading of all sort of cryptocurrencies. It can also convert one cryptocurrency to another. It is one of the most leading crypto exchange app. Despite having so many advantages, its feature of supporting a limited number of coins makes it very disadvantageous.
Now, to combat this disadvantage, users can prefer Binance as their next best alternative. Bitcoin can be bought via Binance expediently. Although money cannot be deposited directly bitcoins and other coins can be deposited to purchase various altcoins. The most convenient method to do so is by using the Coinbase app.
The duo of Coinbase and Binance has found to be fairly dependable despite freezes on new entities and delays in transaction times. Binance not only provide options in trading, but it also lets the user choose between digital coins based on lower network fees and speedy transactions by facilitating the trade by taking Bitcoin and Ethereum as base currencies.
You can transfer Bitcoin or any other coin of your choice from Coinbase to Binance. I will specifically demonstrate How to send bitcoin from coinbase to Binance. Although the procedure for transferring any of the coins of your choice remains the same.
How to Send Bitcoin from Coinbase to Binance
If your accounts have been created in Coinbase and Binance account, you might want to exchange bitcoins between each other. Relax! This is not a tough task to do. All you need to do is copy your Bitcoin wallet address on Binance.
Then, paste the wallet address in the exchange that you want to send it to. The next step is to send the Bitcoin from Coinbase to Binance by directing to the “Send” button and copying the wallet address on the “To” field, now, click on “Continue” advanced by the “Send now” button.
Before clicking on “Continue”, the estimated time of the transaction will be displayed by Coinbase.Let’s say if the transaction is taking15 minutes for the completion, Coinbasedisplays “est. about 15 minutes”. Sometimes the transaction also gets delayed due to heavy traffic on the site.
Learn the Procedure for How to Send Bitcoin from Coinbase to Binance
The easy and detailed procedure about how to transfer Bitcoin from Coinbase to Binance has been illustrated below.
1. Direct to “Fiat and Spot” wallet on Binance
- The foremost step is to move to the “Fiat and Spot” present over Binance.
- Move to the Binance website and click on “Log in”.
- Then, log in to your Binance account by entering your login details.
- After you get logged in, you will be directed to the homepage of the exchange.
- you’ll find a “Wallet” and an “Orders” tab on the top navigation bar on the homepage.
- Tap on “Wallet” to enlarge the wallet tab, a navigation menu will open after the Wallet tab gets enlarged.
- Snap-on “Fiat and spot” to move to your fiat and spot wallet.
2. Search for the bitcoin & click on “Deposit”
- After you’ve clicked on “Fiat and spot”, you’ll be directed on your fiat and spot wallet. This is the place to deposit or withdraw fiat and cryptocurrencies.
- On this page, you will see a list of quantities and kinds of cryptocurrencies you own.
- You trade cryptocurrencies here.
- On the list, you need to direct to the cryptocurrency of your choice that you wish to deposit.
- To do so, look for the cryptocurrency on the “Search Coin” in the search area. If you want to deposit Bitcoin, type Bitcoin.
- Then, on the Bitcoin tab, click on “Deposit”.
3. Copy the address of your coin
- After you get directed on the“Deposit” page you’ll find cryptocurrency’s wallet.
- Let’s say if you’ve clicked “Deposit” on Bitcoin, you’ll direct on your Bitcoin wallet.
- you’ll find a dropdown box displaying the selected cryptocurrency under the header “Coin”.
- Do not forget to change the “Coin” dropdown box to the bitcoin that you want to deposit.
- Over the right side of the page, you’ll find your bitcoin’s wallet address on the “Address” field.
- Copy the address by highlighting it or you can click on the duplicate icon as an alternative to copy the address.
4. Navigate to Coinbase & click on the “Send/receive” icon
- Firstly, log in to your Coinbase account.
- After logging in you’ll be directed to the homepage.
- You’ll find a “Send/Receive” and a“Buy/Sell” button on the homepage.
- The “Buy/Sell” button allows you to trade the cryptocurrencies.
- And the former button i.e., the “Send/Receive” button allows to send or receive cryptocurrencies.
- As you’re looking to send Bitcoin to Binance, snap on the “Send/Receive” icon.
5. Copy your Binance’s coin wallet address
- After clicking on “Send/Receive”, a “Send/Receive” will pop up.
- Assure that you’re on the “Send” tab. When it gets popped up.
- You’ll have to fill in some fields to transfer your Bitcoins.
- First file is to specify the amount of crypto that you wish to transfer to Binance.
- Let’s say if you wish to send $20 worth of Bitcoin, type “$20” in the specification box.
- Now, mention the address of the cryptocurrency that you are willing to send.
- Paste the Bitcoins’ address that you’ve copied in the third step on the “To” field.
- Lastly, you need to select Bitcoin as the cryptocurrency to send.
- Tap on the “Pay with” specification field and select the bitcoin as your default currency to be sent.
- Tap on “Continue” to go ahead with the transaction.
6. Press “Send now”
- You’ll get directed on the transaction overview after clicking on Continue.
- You’ll see the amount of bitcoin that you are transferring to Binance on the transaction overview window.
- Coinbase fee, Total, Network fee, and the estimated time of the transaction will be mentioned on the overview window as well.
- Assure that all the information is correct before clicking on the “send now”.
- After getting the double-check on your information, click on “Send now” to send the Bitcoin to Binance.
- The transaction usually takes up to 30 minutes to finish.
- It may be delayed if there is some network congestion on the site.
- Well now, you’ve transferred crypto from Coinbase to Binance successfully!
It is usually quick and hassle-free to transfer bitcoin from Coinbase to Binance.To summarise, you need to select the bitcoin’s wallet address that you wish to get and then copy it on the other exchange’s sending page or withdrawal page.
It’ll usually take some time for the transaction to be finished. It may take up to some hours but only in extreme cases.Reach out to your exchange for assistance if you find any trouble even after waiting for several hours.
FAQ related How to Send Bitcoin from Coinbase to Binance.
1. How do I transfer bitcoin to Binance?
Open your P2P wallet, then click on “Transfer between accounts” and then press on “Send”. After this enter the user’s email address. Use the email address linked with the user’s Binance account. Specify the amount of Bitcoin you wish to transfer (no minimum amount needed).
2. Is it possible to transfer bitcoin from Binance to Coinbase?
Coinbase is not merged with the binance platform. Any deposits transferred from the Binance platform to a Coinbase account will not be transferred and you will you’re your funds.
3. Is Binance cheaper than Coinbase?
Binance is one of the cheapest platforms. It is not only cheaper than Coinbase but also cheaper than various other platforms and the binance users can lower their price by availing a 25% discount on the purchase of (BNB) tokens.
4. How would I finish Binance confirmation?
IF you are a different user, you should record proof through your email ID and a secret key. Then click on Identification and click on Verify to complete the Verification.
5.Can I Use Credit Card On Binance?
With Binance, you can begin saving, marking, or in any event, turning into a liquidity supplier to acquire easy revenue on bitcoin, Litecoins, altcoins, and that’s just the beginning. What’s more, just on Binance we even support earning opportunities for fiat currencies.
Binance upholds the store of more than 150 cryptocurrencies, a few of which you can trade for Bitcoin at the absolute best rates on the lookout. In this way, an inquiry emerges among users Can I Use Credit Card On Binance. You can straightforwardly buy Bitcoin with Visa on Binance. We offer the best course to buy Bitcoin utilizing a check card or Mastercard.